Thursday, February 27, 2014

Feeling Guilty

I am really feeling guilty now.  I have begun to reorganize and reduce my stash.  That means eBay.  I have put quite a few charts, fabrics and scissors on eBay and have much more to go through.  (Please go check it out--madstitcherdesigns is my eBay name).   But through there I met a wonderful stitcher who has a great blog and it has made me feel so guilty for neglecting mine. His name is Kevin and if you want to check it out his blog is Cabbages and Kings.  I know I should be better at posting but sometimes I wonder if anyone out there is actually reading it anyway.  But at least it is a record of what is going on with me.  

I am getting ready for the weekend as my Stitching Sisters is having our second Quilting class. I am going to try to get the photos taken and share with all of you what I am planning.  Kiki will be here later this evening for the weekend and the rest are coming tomorrow and Saturday.  We always have a fun time and hopefully it will be productive as well.

Until next time...

3 comments:

Heirlooms For You said...

Hi Kathy, I am Carol I am also taking the beginner crazy quilt class with Kathy. I am looking forward to meeting you girls and having loads of fun while learning this beautiful art.

I understand about not being real faithful to blogging. Even though I love it.

Hope to talk to you more. I have become a follower of yours. Carol

The Mad Stitcher said...

Thanks, Carol. I am looking forward to getting to know lots of new people.

The Mad Stitcher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.