Thursday, March 13, 2014

Excited!

Today is release day for my newest design--French Elegance II.  This one was so much fun to design and to stitch.  Please check it out over on Lady K Needlearts.

I am now working on another one.  Can't seem to slow down once an idea takes form.  I will share when I can.  

In other news... I have been adding lots of charts, fabrics and other things over on eBay so please check it out.  My name there is madstitcherdesigns.  I have really been clearing out stash and have barely touched the surface.  After all I have been collecting for 45+ years!!  At the moment it is mostly charts and quilting fabrics but I will also be adding cross stitch fabrics, fibers, etc. as soon as I finish going through the charts.  I may also add some books as my library has been growing exponentially also. 

I know I promised photos of my quilt project but I haven't had a chance to get the camera out yet.  But I will...hopefully this weekend.  There is just so much I want to do and not enough time in the day to do it all.  .

No comments: